id= »article-body » class= »row » section= »article-body » data-component= »trackCWV »>
The official are just over two weeks away and we’re seeing more deals cropping up every day across a whole range of products. With some stellar early on TVs, Apple devices, Android phones, home and kitchen appliances, fashion items and more, you don’t actually have to wait until the 48-hour sale kicks off to save.
Below, we’ve rounded up a bunch of our favorite deals so you don’t have to scour Amazon’s site yourself. We’re constantly adding more early Prime Day deals as we see them, so be sure to check back often for the latest sales. With also on the horizon, we’re only going to see more savings over the coming days and weeks.
Early Prime Day deals on Amazon devices
- : Upgrade to a smart TV with Amazon Fire OS and save as much as $700.
- : Add streaming capabilities to any TV from $20.
- : Various styles are on sale from $100.
- : Save $30 with your Prime membership.
- : Prime members can snag the fitness tracker for $45.
- : Save $85
- : Save $35
- : Learn and play over video call with this bundle at $180 off.
- : Get four months for free.
- : Prime members get three months for free.
Early Prime Day deals on tech and gaming
- Save on the latest Samsung phones: Galaxy S22 , Galaxy Z Flip 3 , Galaxy Z Fold 3, Galaxy A53 .
- Enjoy a on the Sony Xperia 5.
- Apple Watch deals: Apple Watch Series 7, Apple Watch SE, Book Apple Watch Series 3 .
- on Samsung Galaxy Watch 4.
- Fitbit deals: Fitbit Versa 3 , Fitbit Luxe , Fitbit Charge 5 .
- Strap on the Garmin Venu 2 for .
- AirPods deals: AirPods Max, AirPods Pro, AirPods 2 .
- Score on Sony’s LinkBuds S.
- Beats deals: Powerbeats Pro, Studio3, Solo3.
- iPad deals: on iPad Pro, iPad Air 5, on iPad Mini 6, 10.2-inch iPad.
- Lenovo’s Tab P11 Plus tablet and keyboard is .
- on Apple’s M1 MacBook Air.
- Microsoft Surface Pro 7 Plus with Black Type Cover .
- Get the Google PixelBook Go.
- The Gigabyte A5 K1 gaming laptop is .
- Twelve South’s Curve laptop stand is .
- Logitech C615 HD webcam is at just $29.
- on Alienware’s 24.5-inch AW2521H gaming monitor.
- Razer Iskur X ergonomic gaming chair.
- Razer Kishi controller for iPhone.
- Clip the on-page coupon for Anker’s MagGo magnetic battery pack.
- on Syncwire’s compact dual-USB car charger with code 30CLS1MJ.
- Snag a $10 Xbox gift card .
- on Super Smash Bros. Ultimate for Nintendo Switch.
- Hori Nintendo Switch Split Pad Pro.
- Deathloop Standard Edition for PC is right now.
- Score on LG’s latest OLED Evo C2 Series 65-inch smart TV.
- Hisense 50-inch R6 Series 4K TV.
- Hisense HS219 2.1ch soundbar with wireless subwoofer.
- Upgrade your viewing with Nebula projectors.
- on Eufy’s Smart Lock Touch.
- Get Eufy’s Floodlight Cam.
- iRobot’s Roomba i3 Plus EVO is .
- Get Google’s Nest Thermostat .
Early Prime Day deals on home and garden
- new products from Amazon Brands.
- on Everlywell Food Sensitivity Tests.
- Eufy’s HomeVac S11 Infinity cordless vacuum has an .
- on LG’s PuriCare Mini portable air purifier for 50% off.
- Molekule air purifier deals: on the Molekule Air Mini Plus and the Molekule Air Pro.
- iHealth’s No-Touch Forehead Thermometer is .
- a year’s supply of Force of Nature multipurpose cleaner.
- NOCO’s Boost Plus car jump starter is .
- Corral your car’s junk with this .
- Samsonite’s Winfield 2 hardside carry-on luggage is .
- Tidy up your garden with this Greenworks trimmer and leaf blower combo kit.
- Bosch’s Power Tools Combo Kit has .
- Score Olympia Tools’ Camo Turboknife X utility knife for .
- the Anker PowerHouse 200 with code POWERHOUSE02.
- Plug twelve devices into this Anker power strip .
- Stay powered up on the go with Jackery’s Portable Power Station Explorer 500.
- The on the Philips EP4321/54 espresso machine.
- Cuisinart’s CPK-17 PerfecTemp cordless electric kettle has .
- Score the on this Masterbuilt Gravity Series 560 grill.
- Discounted Oxo grilling tools .
- on this Zojirushi stainless steel mug.
- KitchenAid’s stainless steel dish rack is down to .
- Starbucks K-Cup Coffee Pods are 52 cents apiece with the .
- Bedsure cat beds are .
- on the Petcube Bites 2 Lite monitoring camera and treat dispenser.
- on the Bowflex SelectTech Curl Bar.
- Razor’s EcoSmart Metro and SUP electric scooter is .
Early Prime Day deals on beauty and fashion
- from Amazon Brands.
- from Amazon Brands.
- the Oral-B iO Series 9 electric toothbrush.
- Philips Norelco OneBlade is .
- from Citizen, Invicta, Anne Klein and more.
- Under Armour Hustle 5.0 Backpack .
- on this Groove Life belt bundle.
- Get Waterpik water flossers.
Early Prime Day deals on toys
- Get Nerf products.
- Score the Lego Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker Millennium Falcon .
- LOL Surprise .
- SpiceBox Children’s STEM Kits .
- Funkoverse Strategy Game: Marvel four-pack.
- Mega Construx Pokemon Trainer Team Challenge set.
- The Space Invaders board game is .
- Super Mario Bros Encyclopedia.
Amazon Prime Day free credit deals
Between now and Prime Day, Amazon is giving you the chance to . Some of the free credit promotions require a purchase at Amazon, though often on things you would likely be buying between now and Prime Day anyway meaning the credit is as good as cash.
- Get $10 credit with .
- , get $20 in Amazon credit.
- Get up to $10 in Amazon credit when you .
- Get $5 in Amazon credit when you .
Should I buy early Prime Day deals or wait?
Before every major sale, there’s always some trepidation when it comes to shopping the early deals and it’s no different with early Prime Day deals. Some brands are simply trying to get their deals out first in order to dip into the wallets of eager buyers and they won’t change their prices during the actual 48-hour event. With others, however, the deal you see now might not be as good as the one that crops up in a couple of weeks.
The problem is further compounded by Prime Day’s timing this year, with the event taking place the week after Fourth of July sales. The clash of sales already has shoppers and wondering which is best for the products they want to pick up.
When it comes to snagging deals around sales like these, the best advice is to have a price in mind that you’d be happy to pay and grab the item if it hits that mark. Hanging around in the hope of a lower price doesn’t alway work out with a mad rush of buyers during event hours, often meaning delayed shipping or, worse, missing out on the item altogether. For the sake of what is often a few bucks, it’s wise to shop early, especially since most Fourth of July sales will likely extend right through Prime Day this year anyway.
Do I need to be a Prime member to shop early Prime Day deals?
Though you certainly will need to have an active Amazon Prime membership to shop all of the deals during the 48-hour Prime Day sale, you don’t need to be signed up in order to shop most of the early Prime Day deals listed above. Since these are occurring outside of the official sale, they are available to anyone for the most part. Therefore, if you don’t want to sign up for Amazon Prime, now might be a good time to shop.
That being said, if you want to get in on the official sale next month then you’ll need to be a Prime subscriber. You don’t, however, need to be a paying member. You can simply be on the Prime free trial. Here’s if you’ve never signed up before.
How to prepare for Prime Day
Prime Day is almost upon us. Whether you’re a seasoned sale shopper or a relative newbie, it’s worth hitting up our guide on . We have a bunch of top tips, from making sure your payment methods are up to date to scoring Amazon credit before the event and even using Alexa to track prices for you. It could be the difference between getting everything you want during the 48-hour sale and missing out.